Place all ingredients in a high powered blender and blend until smooth. Garnish with basil and cucumber slices to serve.Servings : 3-4 Persons.
In a large bowl or on a platter add:
Combine these ingredients in a small bowl and whisk:
Slowly drizzle while whisking until thickened:
- Sample and adjust seasoning to taste
- In a large bowl, toss salad with dressing, a little at a time until desired taste. Add crumbled goat cheese and serve.Servings : 3-4 Persons.
- In a large non-stick pan over high heat, sauté mushrooms with garlic and oil for 1-2 minutes; add peppers and water chestnuts and cook until tender crisp.
- Add quinoa, orange juice, hoisin, peanut butter, soy and sesame oil. Stirring frequently, cook until heated through
- Spoon about ¼ cup filling onto each lettuce leaf and top with green onion and peanuts. Serve immediately.Servings : 8-10 Persons.